Personal Care Homemaker
A Personal Care Homemaker (PCHM) is recognized as a mature, responsible individual who has been trained to provide personal care and those supportive services which are necessary to maintain a disabled or dependent person safely and comfortably within the home setting. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Bathing, skin care, foot care and grooming.
- Dressing and personal appliance assistance such as cleaning dentures, assistance with hearing aids and eyeglasses, and help with applying certain braces, splints, slings and prostheses as determined by clinical supervisor.
- Continence management may be provided including assistance with the use of the toilet, commode, and bedpan.
- Assistance with transfers under certain conditions.
- Assistance with an ambulation program as specified by the personal care plan.
- Assistance with nutrition and medication reminders.
CORI and References Required.
Call us at 617-426-1628 for an interview now!